A decent grinder to get you going. Quick and easy but keep in mind blade grinders produce inconsistent results compared to burr grinders. Grinds well enough to make a tasty cup and a good bang for the buck.
Coffee lovers may differ over their preferred method of brewing, but they all agree on one thing: the best tasting coffee comes from freshly ground beans. For a robust, aromatic cup of joe that’s bursting with flavor, make the BISTRO blade grinder part of your at-home coffee routine.
With its neat, compact design and sleek aesthetic, this electric coffee grinder looks great in your kitchen and is simple and user-friendly to operate. The blade grinder features a stainless steel cutting blade that spins at a precise RPM, taking your coffee beans from coarse to fine at the touch of a button.
Operated with a simple pulse control and transparent lid, it’s easy to achieve the desired coarseness of your beans, making this the best electric coffee grinder for ease and simplicity. Our blade grinder complements other products in the eBodum BISTRO range.
- Neat, compact blade grinder that holds 60g coffee beans
- Uses a durable, stainless steel blade that spins at a precise RPM
- Simple push button control for pulse or continuous grind
- Transparent lid making it easy to achieve the desired coarseness of your beans
- Convenient cord storage in the base
- Made of stainless steel, plastic and rubber
Use & Care
Always disconnect the blade grinder and clean after each use. Never immerse the electric coffee grinder in water; simply clean the metal container with a soft brush and wipe clean with a damp cloth.
How It Works
The BISTRO blade coffee grinder delivers outstanding results from a simple process.
- Place up to 60g coffee beans into the grinder and secure the lid.
- Press the power button until your grounds have reached the desired consistency – you can use a pulse action or a continuous grind up to 60 seconds.
- Pour the grounds into your preferred coffee maker and brew a delicious cup of coffee.