Recipe for creating a London Fog, a delicious drink made with Earl Grey Tea.
A well-loved classic, Earl Grey is arguably the most popular of all flavored teas. Bergamot oil comes from the peel of a small citrus cultivated mostly in Italy, and lends a fantastic spicy-sour flavor as well as aromas which enliven the palate and sinuses. The blue mallow flowers included in this special blend improve the color while also complimenting the bergamot with subtle lavender. Great for a morning pick-me-up, this strong tea with stimulating vapors, warm flavors, and ample caffeine will grab your attention!
Just the thing on a gloomy winter day for a yummy pick me up!
- 1 Tablespoon Earl Grey Tea
- 1/2 cup hot water (212°F)
- 1/2 cup milk (almond milk or other milk substitute should work)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tsp honey or sweetener of your choice
- Steep tea for 2-4 minutes (depending on strength preference)
- Mix tea with frothed milk (if you do not have a frother or steamer, warming milk on stove top will also work)
- Stir in sweetener
Get some premium quality Earl Grey Tea here.
Please let us know how you enjoy your favorite teas!